ZD Racing 45km/H 1:16 Scale 2.4GHz 4WD 30A ROCKET S16 Brushless Touring Car RTR
1. ZD racing introduces 1 / 16 full scale four-wheel drive track flat car.
2. Full scale reproduction of simulation car shell, equipped with LED atmosphere lamp.
3. A large number of metal structural parts are used, and the hollowed out high gloss design can effectively reduce the weight of the body, enhance the strength of the body, and be full of metal texture
Powerful power transmission system: 1. Brush plate adopts 2.4G, 2h1 remote control receiving, 380 carbon brush motor, 2.2kg server, 7.2V 1200mAh 2A / 3 Ni MH battery.
2. The brushless version adopts 2.4G, 2h1 remote control receiving, 2435 brushless motor, 2.2kg server, 7.4v 1500mah Li-Po lithium battery.
3. The whole vehicle adopts refined steel transmission shaft, precision high-speed bearing and high-strength gear power transmission system, which is not afraid of speed. Easy to achieve indoor / track drift racing, bring a super visual feast.
Product Category: RC car
Product Name: touring car
Model: rock S16
Model ratio: 1:16
Driving mode: 4WD (4WD)
Product size: 320 * 134 * 98mm
Chassis height: 7mm
Reduction gear ratio: 6.8:1
Design speed: 45km / h
Remote control (receiver): 2.4 GHz 2h1 remote transmitter and receiver (2-AA battery without): 100M
Electrically regulated ESC: 30A brush and brushless ESC
Battery: 2S Li Po battery 7.4v 1500mah built in
Motor: 2435 brushless motor 3300kv
Steering gear: 2.2kg metal teeth simulation steering gear
Chassis: aluminum alloy CNC precision processing bottom plate, hollow design; effectively reduce body weight and enhance body strength
Wheel: equipped with indoor, track tire, super grip performance
Car shell: full scale replica simulation car shell, equipped with LED atmosphere lamp
Net weight: 590.kg
Package weight: 1.5kg
Color box size: 35 * 15 * 19cm
Charger specification: EU / us
Charging time: 2h
Endurance time: 20min
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.